Below is a list of my favorite episodes from Season Three of the CW series, "ARROW". Created by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg; the series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen aka the Arrow:
FAVORITE EPISODES OF "ARROW" SEASON THREE (2014-2015)
1. (3.12) "Uprising" – Operating without the missing Oliver Queen aka the Green Arrow and desperate to stop a rising crime boss named Brick, Team Arrow is forced to consider Malcolm Merlyn aka Dark Archer’s offer to help shut down Brick as Malcolm Merlyn aka Dark Archer has a personal score to settle with the latter.
2. (3.09) "The Climb" – The League of Assassins give Oliver 48 hours to find the killer of former member (and his former lover) Sara Lance, or Starling City citizens will die. Oliver then has an epic confrontation with the League’s leader, Ra’s al Ghul.
3. (3.13) "Canaries" – Oliver struggles to adjust to the changes that have taken place within Team Arrow, following their confrontation with Brick. Laurel Lance, the new Black Canary, ignores Oliver and sets out to pursue a drug dealer named Vertigo. who injects her with a drug.
4. (3.17) "Suicidal Tendencies" – Following the wedding of John Diggle and A.R.G.U.S. Agent Lyla Michaels, their honeymoon is interrupted by Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot, who informs them that the Suicide Squad has been given a new mission to rescue United States Senator Joseph Cray from a hostage situation in the Republic of Kasnia.
5. (3.11) "Midnight City" – Team Arrow members Roy Harper aka Arsenal and Diggle warn Laurel about trying to step into her sister’s shoes as the new Black Canary before she can get herself killed. But when crime boss Brick kidnaps Starling City’s Aldermen and threatens them, they quickly accept her as the team’s new member.