Below are images from Season One of the CBS series, "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER". The series was created by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas:
FAVORITE EPISODES OF "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" SEASON ONE (2005-2006)
1. (1.22) "Come On" - In the season finale, narrator Ted Mosby decides to seriously pursue Robin Scherbatsky, the young woman he had first met in the series finale, instead of a date arranged for him by a matchmaking service. Meanwhile, best friend Marshall Eriksen is stunned by his fiancée Lily Aldrin's decision to break their engagement and leave him for an art fellowship in San Francisco.
2. (1.11) "The Limo" - On New Year's Eve 2005, Ted spends a large portion of his Christmas bonus for a limo for him and the gang to celebrate the holiday. Things do not go as planned.
3. (1.18) "Nothing Good Happens After 2AM" - With his long-distance girlfriend Victoria on his mind, Ted has conflicted feelings when Robin invites him over for a late-night rendezvous.
4. (1.01) "Pilot" - In the series' pilot episode, Ted starts his tale of how he had met his children's mother with how he, Marshall, Lily and their womanizing friend Barney Stinson had met Robin for the first time.
5. (1.05) "Okay Awesome" - Robin, Ted, and Barney visit a hot new nightclub; leaving the engaged Marshall and Lily to a more adult and boring evening of wine tasting with another couple.