Below is a list of my favorite episodes from Season One of the CBS All Access series, "WHY WOMEN KILL". Created by Mark Cherry, the series starred Lucy Liu, Ginnifer Goodwin and Kirby Howell-Baptiste:
FAVORITE EPISODES OF "WHY WOMEN KILL" SEASON ONE (2019)
1. (1.09) "I Was Just Wondering What Makes Dames Like You So Deadly" - A surprising confrontation reveals a secret that shocks 1963 housewife Beth Ann Stanton to her core. In 1984, socialite Naomi Harte reacts with rage upon discovering her teenage son Tommy's affair with fellow socialite Simone Grove. After being angrily rejected by her screenwriter husband Eli Cohen in 2019, attorney Taylor Harding uncovers the dark truth about former lover Jade's past.
2. (1.06) "Practically Lethal in Every Way" - Beth Ann and her aerospace engineer husband Rob Stanton throw a housewarming party. Secrets come to light when Simone and her art dealer husband Karl Grove have dinner with the conservative future in-laws of Simone's daughter Amy. Taylor begins to question her living arrangement with Eli and Jade.
3. (1.10) "Kill Me as if It Were the Last Time" - Beth Ann devises a plan for revenge against Rob for his infidelity and lies. As Karl's health worsens, Simone's commitment to their relationship is tested. With Jade allegedly out of the picture, Taylor and Eli are hopeful the past is far behind them.
4. (1.01) "Murder Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry" - Beth Ann learns of Rob's affair with local waitress April Warner. Simone is blindsided by her her discovery that Karl is a closet homosexual. Taylor's open marriage with Eli expands when she introduces Jade into the household.
5. (1.05) "There's No Crying in Murder" - Beth Ann's budding friendship with April leaves her feeling conflicted. Simone and Tommy get stuck in a precarious situation during one of their meetings. With Taylor out of town, Eli and Jade's relationship enters new territory when she helps him with his script.