Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Favorite Episodes of "VEGAS" (2012-2013)
Below are my favorite episodes from the 2012-2013 CBS series, "VEGAS". Created by Nicholas Pileggi and Greg Walker, the series starred Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis:
FAVORITE EPISODES OF "VEGAS" (2012-2013)
1. (1.13) "Road Trip" - Chicago mobster Vincent Savino and his men find themselves stranded in the desert after their car breaks down. Sheriff Ralph Lamb and his deputies investigate the poisoning of a singer from a family act. And Vincent's boss, the hot-headed Johnny Rizzo, kidnaps Ralph's younger brother, Deputy Jack Lamb, over the latter's romance with his daughter.
2. (1.17) "Hollywood Ending" - The receptionist of the Sheriff's Department, Yvonne Sanchez goes to Hollywood for an audition and Dixon joins her in order to pay a surprise visit to his recent lover, aspiring starlet Violet Mills, a surprise visit. Meanwhile, Ralph, Jack and ADA Katherine O'Connell gather evidence using the phone tap inVincent's office, making District Attorney Reynolds very nervous.
3. (1.07) "Bad Seeds" - When low-level Milwaukee mobsters are found dead on a farm weeks after their disappearance, the Milwaukee mob sends hitman Mr. Jones to rid Las Vegas of the Chicago mob, specifically Vincent and his crew.
4. (1.21) "Sons of Nevada" - In this series finale, Ralph, Vincent and the city's new District Attorney form an alliance to take down corrupt businessman and murderer, Porter Gainsley.
5. (1.02) "Money Plays" - Ralph investigates the murder of a craps dealer at the Savoy Hotel. Mia Rizzo, an accountant for Vincent's mob family back in Chicago, is hired as the new count room manager. And Vincent tries to get to a killer in police custody before he makes a deal to turn on the mob.
Honorable Mention: (1.03) "All That Glitters" - Rizzo, who has a gambling addiction, causes trouble for the Savoy, while in town with Chicago's street boss Angelo LaFratta. Ralph investigates the death of an Olympic boxer found in the street with his head bludgeoned.