Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Top Five Favorite Episodes of "HAWAII FIVE-O" Season Three (1970-1971)
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Three of "HAWAII FIVE-O". Created by Leonard Freeman, the series starred Jack Lord as Steve McGarrett:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "HAWAII FIVE-O" SEASON THREE (1970-1971)
1. (3.22) "The Bomber and Mrs. Moroney" - A recently released convict, armed with a bomb, takes people hostage at Five-O headquarters and threatens to blow up the office, unless Danny Williams surrenders himself.
2. (3.01) "And Time to Die" - Five-O must move swiftly to prevent a threat against the kidnapped daughter of a surgeon, who is to operate on a wounded U.S. undercover agent. Khigh Dhiegh guest-starred as Chinese agent Wo Fat.
3. (3.08) "Reunion" - Three former prisoners of war accuse a Japanese millionaire of being the officer responsible for their torture during World War II. Teru Shimada and Simon Oakland guest-starred.
4. (3.18-3.19) "F.O.B. Honolulu" - Murder, treason and double-cross permeate in this two-part episode in which various international agents, including Wo Fat, search for counterfeit plates for U.S. twenty-dollar bills. Khigh Dhiegh, John McMartin and Roger C. Carmel guest-starred.
5. (3.09) "The Late John Louisiana" - The Five-O team searches for the witness to a two-year-old murder to protect her against one of Hawaii's most-wanted criminals. Don Stroud and Marianne McAndrew guest-starred.