Tuesday, February 2, 2016
"REMINGTON STEELE": Top Five Favorite Season Two (1983-1984) Episodes
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Two (1983-1984) of NBC's "REMINGTON STEELE". Created by Robert Butler and Michael Gleason, the series starred Stephanie Zimbalist, Pierce Brosnan and Doris Roberts:
"REMINGTON STEELE": TOP FIVE FAVORITE SEASON TWO (1983-1984) EPISODES
1. (2.15) "Steele Sweet on You" - Laura Holt and Remington Steele get involved with the marital problems of the former's sister and brother-in-law at a dental convention. where a murderer seeks to eliminate the only evidence left against him. Maryedith Burrell, Michael Durrell and Patrick Collins guest starred.
2. (2.21) "Hounded Steele" - When the agency's assistant Mildred Krebs becomes detective for a former thief, whose dog is missing, both become targeted by a murderous former Interpol agent who seeks revenge against the thief for ruining his career. J.D. Cannon and Tom Baker guest starred.
3. (2.04) "Altared Steele" - An amnesiac hires Laura and Steele to learn his identity and why someone is trying to kill him. They eventually learn that one of his wives might be a serial killer. Guest stars included Delta Burke.
4. (2.14) "Blood Is Thicker Than Steele" - Laura and Steele must protect the two obnoxious children of a Federal witness during a road trip. Eric Brown and Carolyn Seymour guest starred.
5. (2.19) "Dreams of Steele" - The agency's reputation is at stake when the gems Laura and Steele were guarding, disappears during the transport. Judith Light guest starred.
Honorable Mention: (2.09) "Steel Knuckles and Glass Jaws" - A boxer hires Laura and Steele to find the missing mother of a baby that proves to be the grandson of a notorious gangster.