Saturday, May 30, 2015
Top Five Favorite Episodes of "CHUCK" Season Two (2008-2009)
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Two (2008-2009) of NBC's "CHUCK". Created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak, the series starred Zachary Levy:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "CHUCK" SEASON TWO (2008-2009)
1. (2.11) "Chuck Versus Santa Claus" - In this exciting yet emotional episode, an amateur criminal on the lam from the police crashes into the Buy More and take its employees, along with Chuck Bartowski's sister and fiancé hostage.
2. (2.08) "Chuck Versus the Gravitron" - Chuck, along with his handlers Sarah Walker and John Casey are shocked to discover that his ex-girlfriend, Jill Roberts is a FULCRUM agent in search of the Intersect. Chuck is asked to use his relationship with Jill to find a FULCRUM agent called Leader.
3. (2.22) "Chuck Versus the Ring" - In this season finale, Ellie Bartowski and Devon "Captain Awesome" Woodcomb's wedding nearly goes awry, when FULCRUM agent Ted Roark appears at the church to get his hands on the new Intersect, now being guarded by Chuck's old college friend, CIA agent Bryce Larkin.
4. (2.09) "Chuck Versus the Sensei" - Casey is shocked to discover that his former mentor and sensei, Ty Bennett, had become a rogue agent. Meanwhile, Devon's parents make a surprise visit to help him and Ellie plan their wedding.
5. (2.13) "Chuck Versus the Suburbs" - Chuck and Sarah pose as a married couple when they and Casey investigate a Los Angeles suburban neighborhood that might be a front for FULCRUM.