Thursday, June 26, 2014
Top Five Favorite "LOST" Season Two (2005-2006) Episodes
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season Two of "LOST" (2004-2010). The series was created by Jeffrey Lieber, J. J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof; and produced by the latter and Carlton Cuse.
TOP FIVE FAVORITE "LOST" SEASON TWO (2005-2006) Episodes
1. (2.07) "The Other 48 Days" - This episode depicted the first 48 days on the island for the Oceanic 815 Tail Section survivors and their travails with the island's inhabitants, the Others.
2. (2.11) "The Hunting Party" - Michael Dawson leaves the Oceanic survivors to search for his kidnapped son, Walt Lloyd. Jack Shephard, John Locke and James "Sawyer" Ford pursue him, in order to prevent him from being taken by the Others. Flashbacks reveal the last days of Jack's marriage.
3. (2.08) "Collision" - The violent circumstances of Fuselage survivor Shannon Rutherford's death leads to a rift between her fellow survivor Sayid Jarrah and Tail Section survivor Ana-Lucia Cortez. Flashbacks reveal the circumstances behind the tragic death of Ana-Lucia's unborn child and her murder of the man who shot him.
4. (2.10) "The 23rd Psalms" - Charlie Pace leads Mr. Eko to the plane that he and Sayid found in Season One . . . and the remains of Mr. Eko's brother. Flashbacks reveal Mr. Eko's past as a warlord and his tragic relationship with his priest brother.
5. (2.22) "Three Minutes" - After killing Ana-Lucia and another Tail Section survivor named Libby, Michael tries to convince Jack, Sawyer, Kate Austen and Hugo "Hurley" Reyes to help him free Walt from the Others. Flashbacks reveal his experiences as a captor of the Others and the deal he made to free Walt.