Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Top Five Favorite Episodes of "CHARMED" (Seasons Five to Eight)
Since I have a low opinion of the last four seasons of "CHARMED", I decided to see if I could remember at least five memorable episodes from that period. I did. So, below are my top five favorite episode from Season Five to Eight (2002-2006) from "CHARMED". Developed for television by Constance Burge and produced by Brad Kern, the series starred Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs:
TOP FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "CHARMED" (Seasons Five to Eight)
1. (6.10) "Chris-Crossed" - In this first-rate episode, the Charmed Ones tried to prevent a mysterious woman from the future named Bianca from taking the powers of their new whitelighter, Chris Perry, and conveying him back to the future; unaware that he is Piper Halliwell's younger son.
2. (5.14) "Sand Francisco Dreamin'" - This strange episode finds the Charmed Ones' dealing with a demon who uses dream dust from the Sandman to bring their nightmare to life. The sisters must defeat their worries in their dreams, before they are destroyed.
3. (7.12) "Extreme Makeover: World Edition" - In this complex episode, the Charmed Ones form an alliance with the Avatars to transform the world into an Utopia, beginning with the genocide of many demons. The sisters are unaware that their alliance with the Avatars come with a price.
4. (5.20) "Sense and Sense Ability" - The Charmed Ones fall victim to the Crone, who a purchases a "Hear No Evil, See No Evil, and Speak No Evil" totem at a demonic fair, transform it to a monkey that robs the sisters of their senses in this unusual episode.
5. (5.23) "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World - Part II" - Determined to prevent Wyatt Halliwell from growing up into a figure of evil, whitelighter Elder Gideon creates a portal that puts Chris and his father, Leo Wyatt in a mirrored world where evil prevails, and Phoebe and Paige travel to the parallel universe to rescue them. Meanwhile, Piper gives birth to baby Chris and Leo crosses the line between good and evil in order to protect his family.