Below is a list of my top ten favorite episodes of "FRIENDS" (1994-2004):
TOP TEN (10) FAVORITE "FRIENDS" EPISODES
1. (5.14) “The One Where Everybody Finds Out” - Phoebe finds out about Monica and Chandler, so she and Rachel play practical jokes on them. Monica and Chandler realize something's up so they play along.
2. (4.12) “The One With the Embryos” - Phoebe's uterus is examined for implantation of the embryos. And a seemingly harmless game between the guys and the girls escalates into a full-blown contest to see which pair knows more personal data about the other.
3. (7.19) "The One with Ross and Monica's Cousin" - Denise Richards guest-starred as Ross and Monica's gorgeous cousin, who comes to visit; and Phoebe, Ross, and Chandler become attracted to her. Rachel and Phoebe quickly throw together a shower for Monica. Joey auditions for a part and told a lie about his 'downstairs' area that he and Monica try to fix so he can still get the part.
4. (5.08) "The One with All the Thanksgivings" - On Thanksgiving, everybody has flashbacks of their worst Thanksgiving. Phoebe recalls her Thanksgiving in 1862, which happened in one of her "past lives". Rachel reveals Monica's worst Thanksgiving, at which Monica accidentally cut off Chandler's little toe.
5. (6.10) "The One With the Routine" - Joey's Australian roommate, Janine (Ellie MacPherson), gets a job dancing for "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" and invites Joey, Ross and Monica to come with her. Meanwhile, Phoebe, Chandler and Rachel look for Monica's Christmas presents so that they could buy her something suitable in return.
6. (2.19) “The One Where Eddie Won’t Go” - Creeped out by his bizarre new roommate, Eddie (Adam Goldberg), Chandler demands that he move out. Eddie agrees, but doesn't move out — nor does he even remember the conversation. Joey has trouble coming to grips with the death of Dr. Ramoray and the accompanying change in his lifestyle. And a new book on empowerment for women inspires the female friends to have a "goddess meeting."
7. (6.09) “The One Where Ross Got High” - Before Monica's Thanksgiving dinner, Ross is forced to tell Chandler why Jack and Judy don't like him. It turns out that in college, Ross experimented with 'pot', and blamed the smell of the drugs on Chandler, who had supposedly jumped out of the window because he was 'stoned'. Rachel tries to make dessert, but because the recipe book's pages were glued together, she makes only half of the dessert, the other half being a Shepherd's Pie. Phoebe develops a crush on Jack Geller after a sensual dream. Joey and Ross try to get out of Thanksgiving when they are invited to hang out with Janine and her dancer friends.
8. (5.05) “The One with the Kips” - Chandler and Monica go away for the weekend but spend the entire time fighting. Ross tells Rachel about his agreement with Emily, and he and Rachel get into a fight. Joey finds out about Monica and Chandler's relationship after Monica tells Rachel that she's lost her eyelash curler, which was left in the hotel room.
9. (9.05) "The One with Phoebe's Birthday Dinner" - Phoebe plans a night out for her birthday, but she and Joey are the only ones on time. Moncia is angry when Chandler smokes at work in Tulsa. And Rachel becomes anxious over leaving baby Emma at home.
10. (3.16) "The One on the Morning After" - Ross tries to prevent Rachel from learning that he slept with Chloe, the copy store employee. When she finds out anyway and they go back to her apartment and have a fight, the other four friends are trapped in Monica's bedroom, forced to listen in as Rachel decides to break up with Ross.
What are your favorites?