Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: At World's End" Premiere



On May 19, 2007, my family and I were at Disneyland to celebrate my sister's birthday. We were lucky to discover that the park was hosting the premiere for the latest installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" saga. Below are photographs of many stars appearing on the red carpet along the park's Main Street. Due to the digital camera I had used (my camcorder) and the frenziness of the crowd, the photos are not as perfect as I would like:



DISNEYLAND PREMIERE OF "PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END" - May 19, 2007


Preliminary Set Up
















Other Stars

Stars, other than those associated with the movie also appeared at the premiere:


Chad Michael Murray - "ONE TREE HILL"



Ricardo Chavira - "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES"



Teri Hatcher - "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES"



Masi Oka - "HEROES"



Michael Rosenbaum - "SMALLVILLE"



Kobe Bryant and Family



Jon Voight



Cuba Gooding, Jr.



Martin Landau


Cast and Crew

Aside from Keira Knightley and a few others, I saw most of the major cast members, along with those associated with the movie. The crowd - especially the girls - went crazy when Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom made their appearances.


Gore Verbinski:



Roy Disney Jr.:



Jerry Bruckheimer:



Martin Klebba - Marty



Lee Arenberg - Pintel



Kevin McNally - Mr. Gibbs



Jonathan Pryce - Govenor Swann



Keith Richards - Jack's Dad



Jack Davenport - James Norrington





Tom Hollander - Lord Cutler Beckett





Naomie Harris - Tia Dalma





Bill Nighy - Davy Jones





Geoffrey Rush - Barbossa





And here is the pair that drove the girls wild. I swear I have never witnessed such insanity.

Orlando Bloom - Will Turner







Johnny Depp - Captain Jack Sparrow







This was my first Hollywood movie premiere. And considering how long I had to stand to get these photos - namely 3.5 hours - I think it will be my last. But I'm glad that I managed to experience one. And I'm especially glad that it was for one of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.

No comments: